What to expect at your next dental appointment?
Richard J. Stuart, DDS, is a highly skilled prosthetic and cosmetic dentist serving Indianapolis and the nearby communities. Dr. Stuart and his dedicated dental team provide the highest standard of cosmetic dentistry, in a warm, safe, and welcoming atmosphere.
At Richard J. Stuart's dental office, we are taking every measure to ensure the safety of our patients and staff by implementing the recommended guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are staying up to date with these recommendations, which may be subject to change, as we learn more about the coronavirus. Here is what you can expect at your next dental appointment in our office:
Before your appointment:
- Our team uses an automated text messaging system that sends health-related questions to patients prior to your scheduled visit.
- Our team asks that you call upon arrival and wait outside in your car until we are ready for you. This allows us to limit the number of patients in our waiting room and enforces social distancing.
- When possible, we are limiting the amount of people that patients may bring with them to their scheduled appointment.
- We are instructing patients to stay home and reschedule if experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
During your appointment:
- As state mandated, please be sure to wear a mask.
- Our staff has removed items in the waiting room to limit the potential transmission through high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the office for use.
- Our staff ensures all high touch surfaces are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Our team will take your temperature and requires completion of Health Screen and Dental Patient Consent forms to be completed prior to treatment.
- When necessary, OraCare pre-procedural mouth rinse prior to treatment.
- Our dental team ensures proper use of PPE (personal protective equipment) including face masks, protective face shields, and eyewear.
- Surgically Clean Air Purification Systems are located throughout the office.
After your appointment:
- After your appointment, our team will prepare for the next patient by thoroughly cleaning the operatory room using cleaners and disinfectants specifically designed to deactivate the COVID-19 virus.
- We ask that you call to alert our office staff if you start to experience any symptoms of COVID-19 within 2 days of your appointment.
- Oral health is vital to your overall health. Schedule your next visit to keep up with your routine dental care during checkout.
- At the end of each business day, we use a ULV fogging system throughout the entire office. The fogging machine generates a fog or mist formed of Ultra Low Volume droplets that cleans and sanitizes the air.
Our dental team at Richard J. Stuart's office are working hard to ensure that your dental needs can still be met during these challenging and uncertain times. Please contact our office today with any questions regarding our COVID-19 response and to schedule an appointment today!